AIU Round Table is a SRT’s small discussion session in which all AIU students can participate, which is held 2 times a month. This session is called small round table to differentiate from International Student Round Table which is held once a year. The session deals mainly about Northeast Asian issues and each topic is discussed only in one session. Below are topics participants discuss ever before.
2010 SRT AIU Round Table
- Braod image of Northeast Asia
- Curret situation of North Korea
- The history of Taiwan
- The problems related to Okinawa
- Senkaku disputes
2011 AIU Round Table
- Are Nuclear Power Plants Necessary?
- Comfort Women Introduction-The problem of “Ianfu”-
- Should Japan join TPP?
- What Effect Do Immigrants Have on Japan’s Economy?
- National Sentiments of Mongolia and Taiwan toward Japan
2012 AIU Round Table
- DPRK issues
- The Censorship in China
- The Comparison of Northeast Asian Youth Culture
- TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership)
2015 AIU Round Table
- Japan-U.S. defense Guideline revision
- Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank : friend or foe?
※AIU Round table began since 2010